Journal not public

When i try to make a journal and make it public it wont let other ppl see! @Ribblr pls help :sob:

8 Likes

That’s strange, is this journal you’re making for a test pattern that’s not published? If it is, only designers can see a journal during the testing phase until the pattern is public and then everyone can see it.

For reference when I click your My Makes I see this

6 Likes

I’m the owner of the test and can’t see it

7 Likes

How are you trying to view it?

5 Likes

As ArtsAndNaps said; only the designer can see a journal before it’s published, but if it’s a journal for a released pattern and you haven’t uploaded a picture of your make, no one will see it unless they go to your makes and click that specific pattern.
I hope that helps :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Ye im making a cinna bag for @Itsfayfay4 and they can’t see my journal.

6 Likes

Just to clarify it says Public right (I circled it in the screenshot) it should look exactly like that

5 Likes

Have you uploaded a picture to your journal? If you haven’t, they can’t see it!

6 Likes

It is public :sob:

6 Likes

Yes i have :sob:

6 Likes

I’d probably try again and just be super careful to check everything to make sure i didnt miss a step.

4 Likes

If you go to your makes do you see it there?

4 Likes

They won’t be able to see it on your makes page, only on their pattern draft page.

4 Likes

Is the pattern still in testing?

4 Likes

i cant see it on the pattern draft page though

4 Likes

Have ya tried logging out and logging back into your account. I find that it fixes most problems

3 Likes

@Anion thanks for your suggestion, however this won’t help. Logging out and logging back in only “forces” an account change an reset caching, for example when changing an account type or username, it is saved to your session so you sometimes won’t see that immediately.

@Cinna245 - we’ve checked it for you and your journal has no photos. Once you upload a photo your journal will appear.

3 Likes

I have tried that i will try again when i get time

2 Likes

Yes i see it

2 Likes

Can someone pls check my makes real quick?

2 Likes