Journals

Hi there,
I’m curious,

*I can’t add a journal on my own pattern, hence I cannot sell a make of my own pattern?

*I also can only add one journal per pattern, hence only one make per pattern?
(I think i can list more than one item, but that doesn’t help me with different colors, sizes, materials)

Thanks for checking :blush:

7 Likes

You can add a journal to your own pattern. But I agree with the multiples. I had something to list from the first journal, and it brought up the 2nd.

6 Likes

@HookedByMarilyn is right- you can just turn Ribbuild mode off for the journal icon to appear.

You can create multiple journals by using a different project name!

Regarding makes- we’re actively working to improve and add more features- it’s a very new feature on Ribblr so it’s relatively basic compared to what it’ll become in the coming months!

10 Likes

To make a journal via your own pattern, you need to switch off ribbuild. Hope this helps!! :gift_heart:

7 Likes

See, I knew there’s a trick somewhere :joy:

Thanks!

6 Likes

I’ll go try, thank you :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

I’ll give it a go, thank you :smiley::two_hearts::+1:t2:

4 Likes

Ok guys,
I go to the pattern, I click the journal.
And I get my existing journal.

A different name does not give me a new journal, it just changes the name of the existing one.

What step am I missing? :smiley:

4 Likes

Can you by any chance walk me through that process?

I always land on the one journal / make and cannot add another (it would only change the name of the existing one.

4 Likes

They would still show under the same make but with a divider per project name!

5 Likes

I guess I know what you mean.
That still lists everything in one journal though; :wink:

I hope there’ll be more options when the selling makes section gets expanded.

I’d love to be able to sell different makes from the same pattern.

On that note it would also be helpful to be able to search specific makes that are being sold.
:two_hearts:

6 Likes

We define journals as per project :slight_smile:

That’s definitely in the roadmap. Makes are super new! Thanks for your input

6 Likes

I don’t see how that is the case. You have one journal, can add 3 pictures (yes, with a different title), but it says ‘previous notes), not previous journals.

Not trying to argue, just trying to point out a few things from a user pov. :blush:

I make a lit of things. I sell most, cause S TX is too hot to keep clothing and I dan only use so many Amigurumi.

I also love to share projects.

For pattern sellers it would be great, more journals, more popular (i guess).

But it’s def an issue for selling finished makes :two_hearts:
I’d love to see this as an alternative for me and many others, cause really like the feel (even though I’m late to the party :smiley:)

Again, just input, not bitching :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Your input is always appreciated and will definitely be considered. Ribblr was and is built for crafters and by crafters :blush:

To clarify my point about journals- from a personal point of view you have dividers with each project you make.

I’m sure you’ll be excited to see the upcoming feature drops and what we have planned for makes!

8 Likes

Looking forward to them!

Maybe I’m missing something on those journals :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes