Just a lil question!

Hey y’all! I’m new to the whole topic post thing, and I was curious as to what everyone listened to as they craft? I have found that listening to videos on YouTube helps me focus a little better.

9 Likes

audiobooks or netflix :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Same, videos on YouTube but I also listen to music

1 Like

Long Netflix series, or podcasts! My favorite are The Magnus Archives, Something Was Wrong, and Crime Junkies :3

1 Like

I either listen to podcasts or “watch” Netflix with a show I’ve already seen before. Hbu? Sometimes it can be helpful to body double by getting a streamer who is also crocheting

1 Like

I listen to ABBA or ocean waves\rain on youtube or some crochet video on youtube like crochet with me type or just any youtube video that i don’t need to pay to much attention too.

1 Like

true i like listening to a girl on yt her names camrynscutecreations she talks about markets and tips to sell at them

1 Like

I like audio books or podcasts! My favorite podcast is called Not Today! They do survival stories

1 Like

I have a movie playing usually one from a series but these two are my fav Harry Potter or LOTR series. Pod casts on Spotify I usually listen to crime podcasts, utube audiobooks or music. I’d like to get to being able to have silence as I crochet eventually.

Me too!

1 Like