Just interested on your opinion

Hi! I wanted to ask you about your opinion :two_hearts:
Soo, when I showed my friend my avatar for insta, he reacted “no surprise you don’t have followers”-refering to photo that I had there.

So I started thinking, I don’t usually pay attention to avatars and don’t care, but do most ppl do? Is it something you consider important and it makes you click on a profile? I mean anywhere, here on ista or anywhere u use avatar’s

I attach photo of avatar I had before, and the one I drew today because of his comment for more contekst haha

18 Likes

Like don’t tell me, that photo of me as Slenderman scared ppl away, I don’t believe it haha

7 Likes

personally I like the first one better lol

5 Likes

Haha no way! I loved it too but I’m not sure if it fits crocheting account

5 Likes

ah well. I’d still use it honestly but that’s just me

5 Likes

I think the original picture is funny and quirky, and I don’t know anyone who crochets that isn’t both of those things. :laughing: That being said, the only thing I could think of that might make a difference is that if I came across the first image, I might assume it’s a personal account - the second image might better suggest a professional account! Either way, I think you’ve gotta go with what is most true to you! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

i mean I’m literally a loaf of bread so anything goes lol

3 Likes

I think after time spend to draw it I will leave it at least for some time, but I’m happy that you see what I wanted to show on a first picture !

5 Likes

Omg I love it xdd

4 Likes

i love the first picture!!! but the second does look more profesional

3 Likes

usually i don’t pay much attention, but it can help me to see how other people see themselves!!

4 Likes

Thank u for opinion :blush: I also think one is funny and second looks like any other account. But dunno if it’s a bad thing

4 Likes