Just something I'm proud of

PXL_20240119_234150678.PORTRAIT

I made this drifloon keychain, then realized that I attached the bottom tags on incorrectly​:sweat_smile: but hey, mistakes can be artistic right? :joy: Regardless, I’m still really proud of how this little guy came out and just wanted to put it’s existence somewhere. If anybody else has a piece or two that they are super stoked on and or really proud of right now that they just want to share and show :grin: I’m all for seeing them!

20 Likes

So cute!!!

I’ve made a Drifloon before, but instead of crocheting the wispy floof on top of his head I just made a big pompom :laughing:

2 Likes

AHHH SO CUTEEEe

1 Like

I TELL YOU, THIS IS MY FAV PROJECT!

Thanks and kudos to @SweetTomato for making the pattern and allowing me to test!

7 Likes

That face is too cute and over all, that’s amazing!

3 Likes

That’s so SMART!

2 Likes

So cute!

1 Like

Im so glad you like it and you were a great tester!
My favourite thing ive made and am most proud of is my winnie the pooh pattern that i made

6 Likes

This is amazing. I have a friend who is obsessed with Winnie the Pooh. Whenever I want his attention I just say Winnie the Pooh and suddenly he’s the most attentive person on this planet lol

2 Likes

I love your little Drifloon, he’s so cute. And putting the little tags on wrong just means he will always be a one of a kind original. Which is super awesome. I’ve done stuff like that before. Sometimes people notice, but most of the time they don’t.

I don’t normally make wearables. But I made these gloves for my sister for Christmas. I then made 3 pairs of wrist straps to go with them. So that she can change them out if she wants to, or change the colour based on what she’s wearing or how she’s feeling. They turned out awesome, and I’m super proud.

Again, I don’t often make household items, but I made a set of 6 hot mats for my other sister. They also turned out awesome, but took longer than I originally expected. 3 (1 of each size) have a navy boarder and hanger, and the other 3 have the green variegated boarder and hanger.

And the last one I’d like to share is more of what I do day to day. This is Sylvester the Dragon. And everyone loves his eyebrows (because they are absolutely on point lol).

Edit: I’m trying to get better at photographing my crocheted creations.

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing all of these fantastic creations! I find myself struggling with lighting and color the most when it comes to trying to photograph pieces, but seriously, stunning work!

Yeah, getting the lighting and angle right have been my struggles. Half the time there is a shadow exactly where I don’t want there to be a shadow.

And thank you. I’ve been crocheting for about 13 years. So lots of time and practice lol.

3 Likes

I love it!

I had quit for many of years but I decided in the past 8 months that I wanted to pick it back up again.

2 Likes