Just to chat 🤷‍♀️

I have seen soooo many patterns that are paid that I want but dont have the money to get them. I always see patterns or things I want after the fact :sob: Why couldnt I find these sooner haha Now they will just sit in the wishlist for how ever long. Does this happen to anyone else ?

12 Likes

Yes! :sob: :sob: I wish it didn’t!

2 Likes

Me too. These patterns are beautiful :weary:

1 Like

I save the patterns to my wishlist to freehand a similar version, then I’ll forget about it :skull::raised_hand: then when I’m looking in there I see it and I don’t like it anymore :sob::skull: it’s an issue :sweat_smile::raised_hand:

2 Likes

Yes! And mostly they’re really expensive. I don’t know why people always overprice their patterns. If you price it low, then more people can get it.

1 Like

I also put stuff in my wishlist just for inspiration later.

2 Likes

Relatable​:rofl::rofl: I unsaved a lot of patterns , I thought they were cute and then I was like no I dont like it

3 Likes

yea this happens to me! wish i could buy patterns :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

I just joined and I know I’m going to have a bunch in my wish list that I never will do. I have so many ideas of what I want to do but it will take me forever to get around to doing. I’m in the middle of making a baby blanket, 3 granny square bags, a rabbit, and have a bunch of different types, sizes and different yarn granny squares. I’m pretty sure I have ADHD.

1 Like