Just wanted to share this and need advice

So I just finished this plush. I was wondering if someone could give some ideas on what patterns to make. I am about to start my Ribblr shop so just wanted some advice. Thanks for any help.

T

14 Likes

Simple plushies and coasters are always good places to start! :blush:

3 Likes

thanks if you don’t mind how long did it take for you to get your first sale on ribblr?

4 Likes

I actually haven’t posted any patterns yet on Ribblr due to procrastination on setting up a Stripe account! But I do have 1 pattern ready to publish and another that needs to be tested : )

3 Likes

wow, so we are in the same position.

4 Likes

Yup, just about :wink:
But I’ve created some patterns already I just don’t want to make a Stripe account lol

4 Likes

Just make some patterns that you like, that honestly makes it so much more fun, rather than a full focus on trying to make something to sell :heart: and starting with some easier patterns might be nice, then working towards more difficult patterns (thought you can always try difficult patterns first)

Also in case anyone is curious about that axolotl pattern, I made it :blush: gonna put it on my shop soon, just waiting for all testers to finish and then add some final adjustments

5 Likes

Like patterns that you like could be patterns with stitches that you really like, maybe animals that you really like, or maybe some clothing items like scarf or sweater, lots of options apart from these as well

5 Likes