Knitting-Billie Balaclava Testing Call!

Officially introducing the Billie Balaclava!:tada: This textured dream will be sure to keep your head warm all winter long! Please be sure to read through the requirements below and if interested fill out the testing application through the link in my Ribblr shop.

:sparkles:Testing Requirements​:sparkles:
• Take at least 2-3 good quality, well lit, unedited photos. Please include at least one picture of you wearing the Balaclava. Please do not watermark photos. More are always welcome & encouraged!
• Make at least 1 post on your Instagram feed for the pattern. Must make a feed post on release day to help promote the pattern. Like photos, more posts are always welcome!
• Provide feedback and pattern notes, check stitch counts & spelling errors.
• Finish this test, send completed notes & photos by the deadline of December 18th.

:sparkles:Materials​:sparkles:
• 5.5 mm/US 7 16” Circular Needles
• 6.5mm/US 10 16” Circular Needles
• 90-110 yards of Stylecraft Special Chunky or similar Bulky weight (5) yarn
• Stitch Markers
• Yarn Needle
• Scissors
• Measuring Tape
• Scrap Yarn

Testing Deadline is Sunday December 18th. Testers will be chosen & notified by Tuesday November 22nd. You will have just under 4 weeks to test this pattern!

8 Likes

Hi! Is this only for knitters? Because I just do Crochet

2 Likes

Yes this is a knit pattern! Sorry!

3 Likes

Hi can I be a tester!

2 Likes

In order to post a testing call to the community, it must be open to everyone in the community, per ribblr.
Having an Instagram account cannot be used as a requirement to exclude participation.

2 Likes

@Wonderlandknots

Granny room crafts is correct. Could you please remove that requirement? :smiley:

1 Like