Laggy slow Ribblr?

Is it just me, I don’t think so, cuz all my other apps are good but Ribblr is like sooo slow today.

@Ribblr

13 Likes

Ya same idek what happening tho

10 Likes

Yea same here!

8 Likes

Yep really slow

7 Likes

It’s the Santa thing, made infinitely worse by the massive amount of users that seem unable to read and follow directions

9 Likes

Yes, same here! I havent been able to look for secret santa due to it :frowning:

6 Likes

Episode 14 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

5 Likes

We do apologize! We had a huge amount of Ribblrs looking for Santa which made the community slower than usual. :purple_heart:

7 Likes

So freaking slow ALL DAY! It took me like an hour or more just to try to message Santa. It was crazy ridiculous. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Yup havent even been able to search for santa :confused: hopefully ribblr gives us an extra day to find santa :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Hopefully a designer wasn’t trying to input a pattern. :flushed:

6 Likes

If you opted in you have a whole week !

7 Likes

Only the community was affected.

6 Likes

Its so slow, even now AND when i click to reply to specific people it ignores that I’m replying to someone and just posting as a general reply :upside_down_face:
It shows me their name at top when I’m typing but when I hit reply it takes that away

7 Likes

This has not been the case for me. Even trying to navigate tabs or look at patterns has been going slow. I get a big white screen while waiting for the patterns page to load.

6 Likes

@GotenkslovesmeCraft That doesn’t sound like the issue we experienced yesterday which was due to an overload of our community servers. The community was affected with delays for approximately 4 hours and it has been resolved.

Feel free to send us a private message so we can look into these for you as the status of the rest of the platform was not affected.

6 Likes

I totally forgot abt that lol thanks!

6 Likes

I have the same problem

3 Likes