Language Learning.

Hello! I was just wondering, does anyone use Duolingo or a language learning app? I’d love to hear what your first language and what your learning!!

First: English
Learning: Norwegian

12 Likes

I use Duolingo!
Learning: Spanish (main) French (kinda) Hebrew (a little)

8 Likes

Native Language: English
Learning: Any and all?

8 Likes

Nice!

6 Likes

First language Dutch

Also learned English and German, but now on duolingo learning Japanese and Hindi (though taking a small break from Hindi)

8 Likes

I use Duolingo
First: dutch
Learning: spanish
Funny thing is i live in south america, and i dont know any spanish :sob::sob::sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I use Duolingo too!
First: Kannada, Hindi, English
I’m currently learning Deutsch and Spanish

8 Likes

That’s okay, it’s super cool that your learning.

6 Likes

What’s Kannada? Where is it mainly spoken. Never heard of it.

7 Likes

Kannada is a South Indian language. It’s mainly spoken in the state of Karnataka in South India but also in various other parts of India (in small numbers)

8 Likes

Learning: Spanish, Korean(not really learning it but Ive been picking it up from listening to kpop and watching kdramas).

9 Likes

Iove Duolingo!

Native: English
Learning: French!
I’ve been doing Duolingo since the very start of 2021, so I’m pretty far Into it!

7 Likes

So what you’re saying is that you’re practically fluent in Korean? Haha jk​:joy:

6 Likes

Nice, I just got an email today from Duo, it said it’s my 3rd Duoverseriy!! Looks like I’ve been doing duo for three years. Wow.

7 Likes

Oh wow!! Good job!!

4 Likes

I got an email saying the same thing today, @WolfSpark !!

5 Likes

I use Duo myself. My first language is English.
I am learning French, Spanish and Italian.

6 Likes

Is it easy to
pick up the lanquage in that program?

4 Likes

I find Spanish is the easiest to pick up if you’re an English speaker, I think Portuguese too because it’s so similar to English

4 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes