Leaving again

Guys I know I’ve said this before and I came back pretty soon, but now I’m leaving for a while because of so much that has happened here and in my life. I have had to deal with too many things recently in ribblr and at home and it’s just way too overwhelming and I need a break. :disappointed:I will try to check my personal chats every week but I can’t promise. I wish you all an amazing Christmas/Hanukkah/New Year/ what ever holidays you celebrate​:menorah::christmas_tree::confetti_ball: I will still post patterns and possibly share those in the community but that would be it. I hope that you all stay healthy and happy! :upside_down_face:

For fayfay

And @Itsfayfay4 I will still be doing the secret Santa :+1:

36 Likes

Take care of yourself. That is the most important thing you can do. Rest and recuperate and join us again when you are ready

9 Likes

take care of yourself Clarice!! we will be here when you’re ready to come back, it’s important to put your health, whether mental, physical, or psychological, first before anything. ilysm, and take care of yourself <3

10 Likes

Aw we love you Clarice you are such an amazing person and I hope you have a good holiday! :people_hugging::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:🫶🏽

7 Likes

we all understand! mental health and wellbeing comes before all. take as much time as you need for yourself. happy holidays and happy new year to you! :sparkles:🫶🏼:snowflake:

5 Likes

ok take care clarice!

7 Likes

Awh, I’ll miss you. I hope things improve for you. Take care of yourself, and we’ll welcome you if/when you come back. Hugs <33

5 Likes

I hope you are feeling better soon, love you. Take care of yourself. Bye :people_hugging::heart:

5 Likes

take care clairce <333 if you ever need someone to talk to, i’m here <3

4 Likes

Aww i hope everything gets better for you!! You’re a super nice person. Merry Christmas, take some time for yourself! 🩷

4 Likes

Everyone needs to take a break sometimes! Do whatever you need to do.

4 Likes

Aw! Ok hope you feel better! Take care of yourself and have some good resting time! We’ll miss you!

4 Likes

Be Kind To Yourself Mental Health GIF by INTO ACTION

2 Likes

I’m very sorry to hear; I hope everything gets better :heart::heart:

2 Likes

We all understand :heart: taking care of yourself is the most important thing. I hope you have less stress and happy holidays!

1 Like

ILY hope to see you back soon!!!:heart:

1 Like