Leaving Ribblr

Hi everyone!
This is really sad for me to do but I’m going to be leaving ribblr. It’s been so nice to be apart of this community but it’s also so taxing on my mind. I’ve opened a space the “Christian Crafters” and ill be letting anyone take over. I’ll still post on there but not daily anymore. There’s too much and I can’t keep up. I need to focus on God and my relationship with Christ right now and I want to be focusing on what’s real and present in my life right now. I might still be on here a little bit for posting tester calls and whatnot but I probably won’t be testing much anymore. I just got back from a week at an amazing church camp and I realized I need to focus more on not being on my phone as much and unplugging doing things that truly matter. Thank you to everyone who has been kind to me and supported my shop. God Bless. :two_hearts:

28 Likes

Wishing you all the best :heart_decoration: Hope you can now live life to the fullest! We’ll miss you!!

8 Likes

I’m so glad you had a good time at camp! I understand that, I recently went to a camp, called global youth camp, and it was really eye-opening!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I private messaged ya!

8 Likes

I also wanted to add that I have been reading this book and it is super awesome. I definitely recommend it.

7 Likes

We will miss u but your heart is in a great place

7 Likes

@CrochetedByCheyenne I absolutely agree!!

6 Likes

We understand, I’m glad you had fun at your camp, definitely prioritize what you want to and make sure to stay safe and well :smile:

6 Likes

I’ll miss you! Praying for you that your life and relationship with God grows! Have a good future!

4 Likes

Hey. So sad to see you go :cry: I will definitely be checking out your Etsy because I am absolutely obsessed with your patterns. I wish you the best and I hope that you will someday find happiness in the fact that you made this decision.

6 Likes

Awww noo!! :sob: I understand. Youre truly such a kind hearted person, and im so sad to see you go. I wish you nothing but the best, focus on yourself!! I hope everything works out for you in the end. we’ll always be here when/if you return! (I’ll definitely keep up on your etsy) :two_hearts::sparkles::sunflower:

5 Likes

i hate to see you leave ella! Please stay in touch with me as much as you can! Right now my librettist account is messed up but i do follow you! Have a peaceful time with god and good luck! :honeybee::heart:

6 Likes

So happy that you’re working on your relationship with God, that is the most vital part of our lives :heart: I have really enjoyed your friendship, and I am so happy I was able to dive into working up a Christian Ribblr Space with your help :blush: will be praying for you that you find God in a much more intimate way and that your faith grows stronger each day, my sister :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

I will miss u, but ur heart is good.

2 Likes