Lest I be labeled a grinch

The current bandwagon of holiday giveaways will not be jumped upon by me. I am niether selfish nor greedy, or lacking in the holiday spirit.
In fact, I give away dozens of patterns nearly every single month and the only hoop you have to jump through is ask to be a tester and make a journal with the finished product.
No likes, no follows, no forms, no begging. If you want a free pattern, just speak up…i have plenty of patterns in my shop that have not yet been tested, and many more that will be added on a regular basis.

16 Likes

You’re not a Grinch. You are always giving insight and direction on so many different things! I appreciate you very much! Merry Christmas!

9 Likes

@anon5108995

A walking Encyclopedia of Fiber Arts- You are the Queen!

All Hail The Queen GIF

8 Likes

I hope no one would think that of you. You’re always so kind and helpful. :blush:

6 Likes

I dont think anyone on here would think such a thing
Merry Christmas xx

4 Likes

Dunno why the Grinch hate. He’s a gem and I can absolutely relate. Besides, he does join the festivities. Just differently.

So I say: BE PROUD TO BE THE GRINCH.
If green is your colour that is. :green_heart:

Sidenote: patterns are hard to create, lots of work, lots of trials and errors, and double the frustration (but who am I telling this xD), and it’s your right to do with them as you please. No hard feelings, you do you. :woman_shrugging:t4:

5 Likes