The pattern that I reallllllllllly want is this frog

I am obsessed with frogs and animals.

9 Likes

My wish list
If I wasn’t so broke I would probably buy some patterns for other people

9 Likes

Aww that is sweet of you! Don’t feel pressured to buy anything :blush:

7 Likes

Hi everyone, I need help so I got a notification that someone gifted me a pattern but I can’t see it? Thanks just want to make sure someone’s money wasn’t wasted. Thanks to the kind person who did it!

9 Likes

Here’s mine—it’s pretty much all amigurumi and strange random things, but all the patterns I’ve favourited are free, so maybe you’ll like something there? :relaxed::two_hearts: Your favorite patterns | My wishlist | Ribblr

6 Likes

This is a cool idea here’s mine Your favorite patterns | My wishlist | Ribblr

6 Likes

Yes @anoswaldoddity gifted us all a digital copy of a book!
Go to your notifications by clicking on your image in the top-right corner of the community here, and then at the top of the notification bar there is a little envelope :email: button.

Click on that and it will take you to Messages, and from there you should be able to see the strand. Let me know if my rant made any sense at all :see_no_evil::joy:

7 Likes

Usually when someone gifts you a pattern it would be in your patterns, I believe I’m not too sure on it but that how it is when I test patterns out

8 Likes

Hey, I love frogs too! Check out my wish list— Your favorite patterns | My wishlist | Ribblr
In it I have two FREE frog patterns similar to that one! :frog::green_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you I found it
I will check out your wish list

6 Likes

I was confused on which pattern I was gifted thank you!

8 Likes

Hi! I gifted one of my patterns to you! Let me know if you see it or not. I want to make sure you got it!

Anika

6 Likes

It was a free pattern so no worries

6 Likes

Here is mine! Your favorite patterns | My wishlist | Ribblr

7 Likes

Hi which pattern was it?

5 Likes

I think it might have been snake? It probably shows up at the top of your patterns since it’s new

Though maybe you already had the pattern but it was in wishlist as well, then i’m not sure it shows up

6 Likes

Do you mean the snake pattern by gracefullycreations?

5 Likes

Yupp

5 Likes

Oh yes I already have that. Thank you though

5 Likes