Let’s show a recent project 😊

This is one of my newer FO that I love!

36 Likes

OMG sooooo cuteee​:pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

17 Likes

Oh my gosh! That’s adorable :relaxed:

4 Likes

Thanks!!

4 Likes

This was my last doll and my current. Disguised in black and white and sketch, because it’s to be a surprise. Soon. I am further along than this, but that might give it away. :grin:

9 Likes

It looks great from what I can see!

5 Likes

I finished a year long mystery knit a long scarf in December.

16 Likes

So cute and fun! :heart::yarn:

5 Likes

Awww! :heart::yarn:

5 Likes

Agreeing that it looks great from what I xan see! Can’t wait to see both of them finished :heart::yarn:

5 Likes

So cute! I love the colours :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Oooh that’s gorgeous! :heart::yarn: (I’ve joined several year long mkals and haven’t finished them yet :woman_facepalming:t3: so what do I do? Join 2 for this year​:laughing:)

5 Likes

This is the first time I haven’t done one in years. I still miss the doghouse and the mkals.

4 Likes

Those are the ones I’ve started and the ones I’m doing this year… It’s her last year designing (she’s on Facebook and using payhip for patterns)

5 Likes

My latest FO is from December… My baby is still pretty needy, so projects are slow go… But my best friend had twins 5 months after my baby was born so I “had” to make them something :blush: (I may also have blankets in the making for them… And for my own daughter hehe)
Pattern is mine, hoping to someday figure out more sizes to get it written, but again time is not in my side right now

11 Likes

This is a bee that I made a while back, but I still love it.

12 Likes

Those are so adorable! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

It’s bee-utiful! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Oooh so cute :heart::yarn:

5 Likes