Let's celebrate my latest finished project!

Annnd I finally finished my Halloween cardigan from last year! This thing is ridiculously sparkly and I love it. Ribbed all the way around and slightly gathered at the front to make it tighter. It doesn’t have buttons, but I can use a shawl pin if I want it closed like I often do with cardis.

This was all freehanded, no pattern. Worked from measurements. I thought the sleeves were gonna be too big and puffy but they ended up the perfect size. I did a fp cuff at the beginning and was debating which side I would prefer to be up, but I ended up deciding I wanted the wrong side to be up to get the ruffles.

Made with Hobbii Halloween Universe XL - Dark Matter

And yes, I am wearing a Skinny Puppy shirt AND mask :sweat_smile:

25 Likes

It looks great!

5 Likes

Perfection You Are Gorgeous GIF by maddyshine

4 Likes

ohhh i love it, great job!!
Conan Obrien Thumbs Up GIF by Team Coco

5 Likes

Love it

4 Likes

Wowza!:heart::fire:

4 Likes

Thanks everyone :heart: next up is an Addi sweater using both Dark matter and Zombie Planet! But also unsure, cause I have only 3 skeins left and maybe I’ll wanna use them for something else

4 Likes

I really love your colors I had to come back and look again!

4 Likes

i agree, im not usually a fan of pinks but this sweater is beautiful with those colours

5 Likes

Hobbii should release it all year long instead of limited edition :sweat_smile: I know they’d sell plenty of it.

5 Likes

It’s amazing! I love those colors!

4 Likes

I like this one cause it’s a very purpleish pink :blush: and it’s saturated and dark

3 Likes

It’s fabulous!

4 Likes

Looks great, I love the colors! Congrats! :heart:

4 Likes

Pretty! The colors are gorgeous and I love the stitching/pattern! :laughing:

3 Likes

Love that make :green_heart: and enjoy your mask and shirt.
I like skinny puppy but I mostly love Ogre from his acting with Bill Moseley :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

I still have to watch that film :open_mouth: yeah, I need to be in the right mindset to watch certain films, I think it’s the autism, or maybe anxiety idk :sweat_smile:

And Ogre is my absolute hero of all times :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: that man is a legend. Did you know he once got his jaw broken during a tour, and still finished the tour anyway?

2 Likes

And I have SP socks, too :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

They’re actually in 2 movies together (that I know of) repo the gentic opera and 2001 manicas: field of screams.

He’s such a badass, ready to dedicate to the art :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I love it!!!

3 Likes