Let's celebrate my latest finished project!

Yeah I know Ogre’s been in a few movies but I didn’t know there were more with Bill also in them :sweat_smile: Bill Moseley is also a pretty cool dude

Actually I think he didn’t have a choice. He and Mark really got screwed up with the whole PledgeMusic drama and lost a ton of money. He also said it wasn’t a very severe fracture and would have stopped if drs had advised it. But still, most people would have rested :flushed: I saw him with his own band ohGr 4 days after that happened actually, and that was the best concert I’ve ever been to, by far.

2 Likes

Bill is my fave horror actor. I wish there was more with him and Ogre, they have amazing chemistry :green_heart:
Ah, I always assume bands have their insurance sorted for cancelling shows.
I hope one day to catch him live in some form :blush:

2 Likes

They also both make music and they are friends irl :slight_smile:

ohGr is independant tho! So that complicates things. Pledgemusic doesn’t have anything to do with the shows themselves, it was a crowdfunding platform that stole millions of dollars from many artists that were on the platform. They essentially never released the funds and used it to grow the platform instead. So, I think that touring was very much necessary in the situation they were in :confused:

I hope you do :slight_smile: it was a beautiful experience.

2 Likes

Amazing! Great job :heart_eyes: I usually wouldn’t like this color combination, but you did such a great job with it that I can’t help but love it!

2 Likes

thanks!

2 Likes

wow it looks so nice and i like your pink hair

2 Likes

Thanks :blush: it’s very faded red acftually :sweat_smile: needs touched up really bad.

1 Like

oh i thoght it was pink but it makes more sens that its red

2 Likes