Lets inspire and love our crocheters and knitters

Want You Love GIF by NICOLE DADDONA

Bear Hello GIF by A la Sascha
What ever experience we have over our lifetimes, age etc and sending love out to sewers everywhere as im a professional Machinist have been for over 22 years, but I worked for a place Sonny Elegant knitwear in dominion NZ Auckland New Zealand from 14, 18 to 21years so im been sewing for years but dont do any except hand- sewing ( helps with my hands of Rymatoid Arthritis and Raynalds),these days . i created my dolls clothes from scatch at 6 years old and handstitching, i darn my socks still learnt frim watching my Gran ( now passed 2009 at 90 just missed out of her 91st birthday. . I also (do embroidery, cross stitch and tapestry but haven’t done for 22 years but still have unfinished work). Im a seventh day Adventist Church member and I believe God gave me all the gifts frim God), sorry if not allowed lwt me know. Blessings
Thinking Of You Love GIF by Njorg

13 Likes

You’re fine! We can all express our sentiments and we’ll “wishes” to others. You’re back home now right?

7 Likes

YES im home with my Daughter and Granddaughter. Long drive home. :red_car:

4 Likes

This is such a beautiful post! I loved learning about you, and all the things+crafts you do. This made my day, so heartfelt and open! Thanks so much for sharing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Wow Thank-you :ok_hand:

2 Likes