lets write a story! (wiki page!)

hi everyone! this is inspired by something that @ClaireCrochets247 did a while back! essentially, this is a wiki post, which means ANYONE can edit it! and we are gonna try to write a story!
rules:
no deleting anyone else’s writing
don’t say “the end”
after you make an edit, say “edited!” (or smth, idk)
you can make more than one edit!
ready?

one day, a girl named Sophia was taking a stroll through the park. it was a really nice day outside. Then, she saw a bear staring right at her! She. was. TERRIFIED!!! The bear picked up a ball of wool and a hook and started crocheting. Sophia was startled, what was this bear knitting? The bear said angrily “ITS CROCHET!!” Sophia jumped back. The bear could talk!
“Um,” she started, confused.
WHAT?
The bear was not very nice.
The bear took the crochet hook and started chasing Sophia around the park
Only to ask her one thing,
“LET ME MAKE YOU A TOP :rage:” said the bear,
Sophia was confused thinking the bear would stab her with the crochet hook
“NO” she screamed back
“YES” the bear growled
Sophia stabbed the bear. then, she took his yarn. then, the bear ate sophia.
now this story is about the bear.
the bear doesnt normally eat people, but he ate sophia because he feared for his precious yarn. That wool was the nicest in the forest, and it took forever for him to gather enough wool from the sheep in the valley. Now, they’re just sheep, what harm could they to a big bear, right? But these sheep are different…
these sheep have MAGICAL POWERS!!!
“What?!” you may say. But there’s more… the sheep are rainbow!!! and, they can fly! so it eas really hard to get the wool.
to get the wool from the sheep, you first must become freinds with the sheep. Becoming freinds with these sheep takes years. After you have befreinded enough sheep, it is time for stage two. Stage two is a bit more difficult, you have to become a private chef for the sheep. (This stage is a bit more difficult because you will have to become a good cook and take culinary classes.) despite the fact that the bear hated cooking with a firey passion, he started taking the classes. Though he had a passion for crochet and definitely NOT cooking, he baked many delicacies for the sheep, including 3 course dinners and fresh chocolatey desserts. The 3rd and final stage to get the wool, you must wait for the sheep to fall asleep after their big meal, and you must quietly and quickly shear the sheep. But you must be careful, because flying rainbow sheep are not heavy sleepers. some days, he could do this without difficulty, but on others… well, lets just say he didnt have a good time. now, you may realize how agitated the must be after this ‘sofie’ girl came along — oh wait, Sophia. Back to the present…

15 Likes

i remember when i did this lollll :joy:

4 Likes

Edited

3 Likes

edited! (:

2 Likes

I’m very flattered you’ve written a story about me lol, but I would never make such a mistake :relieved::laughing:/j

3 Likes

edited

3 Likes

edited againnnn <3

1 Like

edited!

2 Likes

edited! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing: so preppy!!

2 Likes

edited! so slay aesthetic :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

edited!!! :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

edited​:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

3 Likes

aw who deleted mine :frowning:

3 Likes

Oh my goodness something happened and I accidentally got rid of the words that you, @FluffyYarnCreations ,just put on there. I’m so sorry!

2 Likes

its alr! ill put them back (:

2 Likes

i put it back!

2 Likes

Edited! I did from ‘he feared for his precious yarn’, to ‘these sheep are different…’
hehe

3 Likes

edited again!!!

2 Likes

This is a great story you should be a author. But sad for Sophia. :disappointed::disappointed:

2 Likes

edited :sparkles:

2 Likes