Lets write a story!

hey lets make a story!
credits: @FluffyYarnCreations

how to play: this is open for those to edit! When you finish editing, comment “edited!”

ahem

Sally took a stroll through the park, not knowing that she was being followed ( :eyes: ). She stopped in front of a tree and stared at it, oblivious to what was about to happen. She froze, in shock with what she sall. A deer in a tutu dancing is all that could be seen in the direction she was looking. She gasped, covering her mouth in apprehension.
That deer is a mighty fine dancer…
She ran towards the talented dancing deer, and asked him a rather peculiar question.
“Hello,” Sally said, “could you please teach me how to dance?” I can’t dance and I wish to dance,’ Sally said. Suddenly, the ogre that had been following her spoke up.
“Sally, right? How do you like this park?”
I like it but why are you following me? Or where you here for a long time?
“Oh, I get it.” The ogre glared at her. “You don’t like ogres. You think im gonna tells ya to GET OUTTA MEH SWAHMP, dontcha?”
“Oh dear, I’m terribly sorry!” She exclaimed in her masked terror. She truly hated ogres, but she tolerated them as she was part ogre on her dad’s side- they were ogres at night and human by day.
Then one day she was walking through new York and she fell in love with a high fashion model that was striding along the street. After a long insta stalking sesh she found out… That her love had another family!!!
She did not expect this at all. Her lover be married to another woman already- let alone an elf. How could he do this to her. He was married and had kids- FIVE! He was only 22 years young, how long had he been married in order to have five kids,
“The audacity. How long has this been going on? We have known each other for no less than 12 years that has stretched for what seems like forever! When did he have time to start a family and exclude me from the festivities?!” She told her mother when she got home.
Her mother simply sighed and said, "People have their ways. Never underestimate the cunning human mind.” Sally felt rage crawl up her throat, and in a blink of a second, she became a… ogre.

25 Likes

editeddd! >:)

7 Likes

Editeddd :))

4 Likes

we love the eye emoji lol

5 Likes

edited!!! hehe @notmimi @NessCat @EV13isSPOCY @Pickle42 @craftycellist @MaddiIdell @SP4C3W4ST3 she froze in shock with what she sall> hehe edited again after the peps of course

8 Likes

Edited! Lol the story is starting to get good.

6 Likes

Edited >:))

5 Likes

edited!

5 Likes

Edited hehe

5 Likes

Edited XD

5 Likes

Edited again<3

5 Likes

Edited <3