Lgbtq+ get to know you post! (Don't merge please 😭)

My name is Maddi :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I am she/her (aka straight, please no hate)
Profer not to say my age… :sweat_smile:
Fun fact about me is I am a gymnast, I love drawing, and I watch anime :shinto_shrine:
My favorite color is sage green

13 Likes

Lily here. She/her but call me what, I couldn’t care less. I’m 14, aro-ace, and a glitch productions fan. My favorite color is cerulean blue, and I crochet.

12 Likes

HAI NEW BESTIES
I’m Orange :orange_heart:
They/Them (but call me whatever you want idc)
Cupid-Ace/Bi
Fave color is orange :tangerine:(obviously)
Fun fact: I play volleyball and I have Chromesthesia
Love art :art:, video games :video_game: , do karate :martial_arts_uniform:
Everybody kisser (still alone tho lol :skull::sparkles:)

11 Likes

i meant everykisser as like a label that i liked all genders lol, should edit that-

11 Likes

Oh oops- :skull:

I’m a wee bit slow (in case you haven’t noticed :sparkles:)

7 Likes

dwdw!! it was super confusing how i worded it!! i’m also single as a pringle :sob:

6 Likes

lol twinsies :sparkles:

6 Likes

hiiiii!!
my online name is bubblz, but i don’t mind people using me real name, lily
i use she/her
I’m 14!!!
i like gaming too!! i play GTAV (for the cars), Minecraft and Roblox!! I’m also trying to learn how to fly in MSFS (i suck)
I’m an anyone-kisser!!
my favourite colour is pink!!!

11 Likes

:0 pretty name!!! /p didn’t realize that your name wasn’t just J-

7 Likes

YAY MlNECRAFT AND ROBLOX

8 Likes

you play??

5 Likes

i do too :DD

4 Likes

hi!!! i realize i’ve been responding to a lot of these kind of posts recently…… for as long as i’ve been here i haven’t actually done much in the community so i’m trying to get caught up lol

• actual name is jina, but mari’s been my online name for abt 4 years now so that works too!
  • cis (she/her) and aroace, more specifically aegoromantic. a nobodykisser, if you will
  • turned fifteen abt a month ago! but still feel twelve (covid hangover probably)
  • i do a lot of creative stuff… nowadays i mostly draw fanart to feed the brainrot but i do still knit and crochet often
  • fun fact(s): i have 0 (zero) siblings. i always have been and always will be an only child! aaaand i homeschool/unschool myself because public school was too anxiety inducing lmao
8 Likes

I’m Amelia but people call me Blue
She/her, Straight CupidAce
Ti’s 13
Fun fact: I have 6 siblings (I’m the middle one) and I’m in my schools basketball team
And my fav color is purple :purple_heart::purple_heart:
… I’m obsessed with Sherlock Holmes (not in THAT way!)

6 Likes

Same with the pokémon part, Im obsessed I can still recite the names of 365 pokemon without hesitation​:smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

i’m Tristen, he/him, pan. currently going through some internal stuff but scared to open up about it. :sweat_smile: but anyways, I do most everything with thread/yarn :smiley:

7 Likes

we should all play together sometime :nail_care:

5 Likes

hi everyone!! My name is Abigail, pronouns are She/her, but you can use whatever idc :joy: I’m lesbian, but chronically single :sunglasses: fav color is purple, sold my soul to rock and roll, and obsessed with giving people cookies :cookie:
Im so glad that acceptance has come so far that we can do things like this, especially since this is one of the only places im out :fist::sparkles:

8 Likes

yuhh!!!

4 Likes

and im obsessed with taking em. the perfect duo<3

3 Likes