Life Update Pt. 2!

Hello everyone! Just wanted to post an update for all the lovely Ribblrs who have supported and helped me in all aspects of my life.

Sprout is now officially 5 months old! She began advanced training today, and starts her leash and obedience training to pass the CGC (canine good citizen) when she reached 10+ months.

The road to a service dog is a long one but worth it. Its crazy how integral crochet and Ribblr have been to me on this journey.

Hopefully you all enjoy a little update, and her cute little face. Feel free to share your animals (dogs, cats, or scaly friends).

<3 Much Love,
Aly

32 Likes

she got so big!

10 Likes

Sprout is adorable :heart:

7 Likes

I know right?! She reached 42 and 1/2lbs as of a few weeks ago lol

7 Likes

Holy moly!

4 Likes

Oh my gosh!!! Is that a little Olive Egger or Copper Maran?!

5 Likes

Oh my gosh! How cute is she??!!

Glad to hear youre doing well! I hope 2024 brings you much love and joy! <3

heres one of my cats lol

:sparkles::orange_heart:

8 Likes

She’s a copper maran!
She’s big now that was her when she was little!

8 Likes

SO CUTEEEe

5 Likes

AWW how cute Abi <3

5 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

5 Likes

Thank youuu! 🫶🏼🫶🏼

5 Likes

Such a distinguished Floof!!! It looks like they are orange so i gotta ask, do they have the sterotypical wild orange cat behavior? Lol

5 Likes

She’s definitely grown from the last post! Still just as adorable :laughing:

5 Likes

Right?! I look at this photo all the time and cannot BELIEVE she used to be this smol.

10 Likes

I lover dobermans! They are just so cute!

4 Likes

They are such a great breed. Stupid smart (like insanely so its wild).

I wouldve never picked this breed for service work but my trainers were right that they were a treat to work with. Shes definitely becoming what i believe to be my heart dog. Weve clicked so well.

6 Likes

thank you! he is orange! I always get this question LOL- yep he really does. he constantly gets into things, and knocks things down. he gets wild and rambunctious too sometimes lol

unfortunately he was recently diagnosed with kidney failure, and hes not doing the best, (hes around 13-14 in human years) we arent sure whats going to happen next, but we are definitely just keeping him happy and safe :sparkles::revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

Wow she’s gotten big! Glad her training is going well!!

3 Likes

That made me tear up , best wishes for him to get better. :heart:

3 Likes