Little story from class ๐Ÿ˜…

So I take a theater class at my dance studio, and it just started last week. But we already have an assignment. We have to write a rap to have a rap battle about why the plot line is more important than the characters in a play. I was kind of already confused about this whole entire topic. Luckily we were working in teams and my teammate was able to write a good rap. Also things like this give me anxiety, and I am nervous to preform it next week. (I also donโ€™t listen to rap music, and most certainly donโ€™t know how to rap :melting_face:)

12 Likes

Good luck with your assignment/performance

There are a few pop songs that have rap in them, and itโ€™s not that bad. I donโ€™t really like rap, but some raps are really good when done well

Here is my favourite singer Guy Sebastian. I have loved his music since I was 6.

Here is one of his songs called โ€˜Battle Scarsโ€™ which has a little rap in it
Official music video

Virtual Performance video from Guyโ€™s home (just him singing)

His music is amazing if you ever get around to listening to some of his other songs

My very first favourite song was โ€˜Like it like thatโ€™ which I heard on the radio in 2012 when I was 6 and in Prep (the grade before grade 1 and after kindergarten/preschool)

Official video

7 Likes

Thank you so much! Iโ€™m hoping it goes good. I will listen to your song recs in the morning because itโ€™s like 1:30 am here :yawning_face:

7 Likes

Oh sorry. Have a good sleep

7 Likes

I like some rap, like Lecrae, DC Talk, and Toby Mac.

7 Likes

No youโ€™re good! Haha still up! My bad for posting so late in my time zone!

7 Likes

Lots of good luck for the rap

7 Likes

Aww good luck with your performance! prayers for your anxiety
(Yay for team project and having a teammate that was confident in the assignment)

6 Likes

Girl yโ€™all is finna eat that up. Donโ€™t be nervous. Let us know how it goes thou! :+1:t4:

6 Likes

Update: teammate did rap solo (slayyy) I was a background dancer (one of the most awkward things I have ever done) but Iโ€™m trying to get less shy in the process
Proud Self Five GIF by Zara Larsson

8 Likes

Yay! Great job

7 Likes

Good job! Weโ€™re all so proud! If you think about it, getting out of your shell will help you in the long-run. Especially since your going to Japan soon.

7 Likes

Good Job. Hope you all had lots of fun

5 Likes

Yay! Congrats!! At least you didnโ€™t have to do the rapping :wink:

4 Likes

J slayed

3 Likes