looking 4 patterns for roadtrip <:

hey! so, i’m leaving to go on a 7th grade youth group camping trip on this monday, and i wanna crochet some stuffs while im on my way (itll be a 1hr 22min drive) - I’ll be on a bus (ik that doesnt matter but i js love buses sm :skull:) - irdk what to crochet- any ideas?
only looking for amigurumi, tyty !!

27 Likes

What im making for mine is a giant mushroom and a giant stingray! I can link the patterns if you want.

6 Likes

ooooo i’d love to see to giant stingray one !! :0

4 Likes

Here it issss

6 Likes

thank u smsm!

4 Likes

Ofcofc

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqN28RarYy0/?img_index=4

3 Likes

I made a lot of mini turtles on my road trip, the take about 15- 30 minutes each and only need 2 colors !FREE Very mini turtle: Crochet pattern | Ribblr

5 Likes

I wrote about clothing before reading you wanted only amigurumis patterns lmao. But you can make a teddy bear with a pacifier (but it’s a paying pattern so Idk but I think it will take you the time of the journey

2 Likes

hm, those types of thingz have never really gotten my attention :sob:
-idk if i hv the patience for that as well :sob: :')

1 Like

LMAOO I understand you because I quickly get tired of things but if I have something to occupy my mind it’s better yk.

1 Like

ofcofc lmfao :sob: - and yeah, i can never seem to find a way to finish those sort of things- which is so sad bc ive been wanting to make a sweater for myself, but im afraid ab not finishing it :')

2 Likes

You should start and everytime you wanna give up think abt those beautiful outfits you won’t be able to wear without it (that’s what i do but I dunno if it’s gonna work lol)

2 Likes

any in this link uwu

1 Like

I’ve been wanting to make that stingray too! Other great projects would be chickens, mushrooms, and poptarts, Those things you don’t have to stuff until you are finishing them off, they are great for making in parts like an assembly line.

2 Likes