looking for crochet mutuals

I want to till up my feed with more crochet creators so reply with your socials! I primarily use instagram and TikTok but now just started my own channel​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I will do my best to follow all those who comment

my personal handles
instagram and TikTok: ethereal_officialdesigns
YouTube: ethereal designs

19 Likes

My instagram is @hunni.crochets I love your work! Currently i mainly make amigurumi but i plan on creating clothing and home decor in the future. Your tops look amazing! :cherry_blossom:

5 Likes

Instagram: Madam_star_rise

3 Likes

thank you! your plushies look so soft and and squishy. I just started to learn how to make some amigurumi so we are the opposite lol.

4 Likes

@sirachacrochet I’m very new on Instagram :smile:

3 Likes

woah your Darth vader plushie is so good! love the detail

3 Likes

grannyroomcrafts on IG, I’m still very new there, but I do follow back

3 Likes

Thank you! And that’s so cool haha. If you ever need any help, please do not hesitate to message me :smiling_face:

3 Likes

My instagram is Laceys_stitches :slight_smile: I’ll follow you back

3 Likes

My IG is @pleiadescrochet. I love these threads because I get to follow more crafters!

3 Likes

I’m @unravel_unwind on Instagram and TikTok. Don’t spend a lot of time on the tok though

3 Likes

My Instagram is new but it is @itsakeepercrochet

3 Likes

@winternightmarecrochet is mine :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@jadamscollection is my Instagram.

3 Likes

I dont currently have crochet content on mine but am working on pics and setting up an online shop. Tiktok and Instagram- @TheMysticalMaple

3 Likes

i have a pinterest where i plan to post some crochet videos ! It’s called BEEutiful Creations

5 Likes

I also have a pinterest, but I have not put much effort into it yet…same name if anyone would like to watch me try to get it together

3 Likes

Mine is Saoirses_stitches!

4 Likes

@cosmikeluminatedcreations
Is my insta

4 Likes

Youtube: LayLay Crochet

4 Likes