Looking for FREE patterns

Hey guys! I’m looking for some cute FREE patterns to add to my store. (yes I have a very small physical shop in a small studio). Doesn’t have to be on Ribblr. I don’t want anything too big because I’m broke and don’t have too much yarn. Thanks for your help in advance!
(Also, you guys don’t have to, but can you tag people so they can help? Thanks)

~Little <3

32 Likes

You can make this adorable goat

12 Likes

Or you could make this graduation hat and put it on a bunch of animals since some people are graduating this year ( including me :smiley:)

12 Likes

Congrats!!
Also thanks! It’ll be so cute!

4 Likes

You’re welcome!!!

4 Likes

Congratulations for your store, size doesn’t matter. :heart::yarn:
https://www.instagram.com/p/C6wO_FmOY0X/?igsh=MTBnaGg2bnNscWxmOA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/C4YjQ_lOUbQ/?igsh=MW00anJ5cms4d2JheA==

7 Likes

Thx so much!
The donuts are adorableee!

5 Likes

No worries and thank you :yarn::heart:

5 Likes

all about ami’s elephant pattern! It can be made multiple different sizes. just search allaboutami elephant pattern

6 Likes

im making this cat for my sisters bday:3

but its not really small soo​:skull:

5 Likes

My shop is all free patterns. I am hopefully going to drop a new pattern by the beginning of next month.

4 Likes

@onecentcrochet has an ADORABLE standing cow tutorial on her yt channel, I am making it rn! It is so cute and its quick to make :heart:
its around the size of my hand, and it does take maybe 1 skein of white yarn, so it might not be the best option, but i still reccomend it
also @BreesBees is releasing a turtle pattern soon, its very quick to make and takes very little yarn!

4 Likes

I have a free pattern, its only a blob but its quick to work up so could work. Good luck on your shop journey!

2 Likes

Hiya! I have a free tapestry pattern on my shop! It’s a beginner tapestry pattern if you’ve never tried it before? x

Love Bug Pattern

IMG_7835

2 Likes

thanks so much! it looks amazing! i’m gonna get it!

2 Likes

I have some free plushies on my store. If not, I would recommend @Scarletskies and @binka ’s shops as they have some god free patterns on there :purple_heart:

2 Likes

you can search up free on ribblr search and done

2 Likes

yea i know but there are so many and i don’t like some

Ive seen some cute opossum and capybara patterns on here, and on YT ive seen adorable duck patterns :slight_smile:

1 Like