Looking for pattern testers, a one shoulder checkered top

This is my first project on Ribblr and I’m so excited for people to try it, I made this top since I could not find many crochet checkered tops.

My shop is Cup Of Joy if you would like to try it out, it means a lot! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Beautiful! Adding a link to your shop:

3 Likes

Hello! I’d love to help test your top! I’m usually a size XS

1 Like

Of course!Thank you so much!I shall send a link now.

If this doesn’t work my shop is called Cup of Joy.

1 Like

Thank you! When is the deadline and are there any specific details you want me to take note of? Can I make any modifications eg for size?

1 Like

There is no specific deadline(yet)but I would love some feedback on it and how I can make the pattern better.The pattern is for all sizes as you will see in the pattern.
Thank you again!

2 Likes

Hey I’m getting started with the foundation chain. Should the foundation chain be as long as the circumference (around) of my waist, or just the front of my waist?

Also, what should be the multiple of the foundation chain be? I’m guessing with the checkered pattern, it should be a multiple of 5

2 Likes

Hi, the foundation chain will be a multiple of 5 and the chain should be around your waist but have space to tie up ( about 2-3 inches). :blush:

1 Like

Hi, I’m really interested. I’m usually between a size 3xl and 4xl, I noticed your pattern didn’t have those sizes, would you be interested in maybe add plus sizes? @catmaueyyy8

1 Like