Looking for some testers.

This call ends 30th oct. my insat is armycreations.tt. You will have 4 weeks to complete.

16 Likes

So, if we want to test for you, do we have to go through Instagram?

3 Likes

Yes you can dm me it would be easier. Or here is fine as well

3 Likes

Oh ok. I prefer to test through here, not Instagram. I have a tenancy to not be in there as much. I think though the deadline might be too soon for me. I was more curious about how it was being done though. Ribblr seems like it’s much easier to do here.

4 Likes

Oh sorry the deadline isn’t the 30th. The tester call closes at that date. Since you’re interested I’ll finish typing the pattern and send it to you if you’re still interested so you can start whenever you want. You have 4 weeks to complete it.

2 Likes

How cute​:pleading_face: I’d love to test for you, my Instagram is BrumbleStudios. I’m not sure where to text you for this call.

3 Likes

I’ll get in contact with you on insta!

3 Likes

ooo cool!

4 Likes

Omg I’d love to test this for you! I have an insta but it’s not setup yet with posts. If you’d like to see some things I’ve crocheted I can send them to you through dm on insta?

4 Likes

Yes dm me on insta with some pics. :relaxed:

2 Likes

:blush: Good luck with your test

3 Likes

Is this pattern going to be published in Ribblr?
@Fattykoo

2 Likes

Yes it is

3 Likes

Hi. I would love to test this little guy. I’m a self taught intermediate crocheter and this would be my first test pattern but I’d love to be able to learn how to provide helpful feedback for designers. Thanks

3 Likes

Some photos of some of my work

5 Likes

I would love to test! so cute

4 Likes

Okay great I’ll send the pattern when it is finished typing out

3 Likes

Also do you have an insta?

3 Likes

Okay great I’ll send the pattern when im finished typing it out. Do you have insta?

3 Likes

Yes, @crochetbysophiem

3 Likes