Looking for testers for multiple patterns! Crochet & knit!

I have a few patterns that need testing, both knit and crochet patterns. I’m new to writing patterns so I could use feedback too. I’m also learning this site so I’m not sure how the testing works on here.

10 Likes

Hi and welcome to Ribblr!
You can share a few photos of the designs here. Once people apply to test you can assign your chosen testers on your shop manager. This way they’ll have access to the pattern even before it is published. You can always remove that access by deleting the permission of testers on your shop manager.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. We’ve got a lovely community that is always happy to help!

7 Likes

Welcome! :blush: I only know how to knit, but have done over 35 test knits so should be able to give you feedback; however, I’m still learning my way around here and haven’t tested on here yet so don’t know how it works.

3 Likes

ah Thank you.

1 Like

I’m also trying to figure out how it works too. lol

3 Likes

@Kit_Fox @Lakeviewknitter
Let us know if you need any help!

If you have a shop you can set patterns right on your shop managers.
Testers will then be able to access the pattern, even if it’s a draft and hasn’t been published.
You can also remove testers on your shop managers to remove their access to the pattern.

Check this out:

3 Likes

@saar Thank you so much for the link. :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you. I found the shop manager and have added @Lakeviewknitter as a tester.

3 Likes

Thank you @Kit_Fox :grinning:

2 Likes

Well I still need a crocheter. Also one of my knitted patterns has a little bit of crochet.

2 Likes

Sure thing @Lakeviewknitter @Kit_Fox !

3 Likes

Hiya! All I know how to do is crochet if you still need someone

3 Likes

Yes please and thank you. The ear warmers and the boats are just crochet. I’ll get you added soon.
The ear warmers I think need a little editing, because I forgot to write down the exact number of stitches. Lol :joy: I went off of measurements.

Fyi I don’t have a set deadline.

2 Likes

@Sacurtin I added you.

2 Likes

Thank you! Do you have any color preferences and do I have to use the exact yarn?

2 Likes

Feel free to play with color and yarn.:grin:

3 Likes

I need at least one more tester who can both Knit and Crochet; for the lil bag is a knit bag that also has a little crochet.

2 Likes

Still looking for at least 1 more tester! :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

How complicated is the knit part? I’m a beginner at knitting but crochet a lot.

2 Likes

Nice patterns.Am not that good in knitting,much betterI can say for crocheting.

3 Likes