Looking for testers for multiple patterns! Crochet & knit!

I’m testing both patterns. The scarf would definitely be suitable for a beginner knitter. The lil scissor neck bag involves casting on so it’s closed at the bottom, knitting in the round on a small circumference, knitting cables, and knitting an I-cord, so it depends what skills you already have and how adventurous you are. I tend to jump in and learn as I go. :blush: And if you get stuck I’d gladly help plus many others also would. :grinning:

4 Likes

I’m quite adventurous and jump in and learn as I go with crocheting :wink: @Kit_Fox I’d love to try to test this, and @Lakeviewknitter I’ll definitely ask for some help if I need it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Sounds great. You can always pm me if you need help.

2 Likes

Sounds good! :blush:

2 Likes

Hi, I both knit and crochet. I have been doing both for a number of years and so reading a pattern is easy for me.
Would love to help you out if still need.

3 Likes

I’d love more help. I am new to writing patterns and @Lakeviewknitter has been helping me a lot with the knit ones. I haven’t heard from my crochet testers yet. I’ve been crocheting longer than knitting, but still for a few years.

I’d love to see WIP pics too😁

2 Likes

Here’s my finished Lil Scissors Neck Bag. I love how it turned out and is coming in very handy! :grinning:

5 Likes

I think I’m going to release my Scarf pattern on November 1st.

I also wanted to check in on my testers. @Lakeviewknitter @NoKittenAroundStudio @Kglandfair @Sacurtin How are you guys doing?

2 Likes

I was planning on starting my scarf tomorrow and should be able to finish by November 1, including a final photo. :blush: This is the yarn I’m going to use.

2 Likes

Looks good! I had started a striped version of light and dark purple years ago but never finished it.

2 Likes

Hi! I was going to start very soon (today or tomorrow) and am making the scarf either a doll scarf or a little blanket for a stuffed cat! :blush:

2 Likes

I ran out of the first ball. The scarf is 23-1/4" long x 4-7/8" wide. I’ll use one more ball of yarn. Approximately 4’ should be long enough for Ainsley for a year or two. :blush:

5 Likes

Looks good!!

2 Likes

Hi! On the men on boats pattern, for round 9 on the base, am I supposed to chain 1? It only says chain.

Thanks for your help! :relaxed::two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Nicole

1 Like

yes. I’ll fix that.
Thanks

2 Likes

Thanks for your help :blush:

2 Likes

Anytime!:grin:

2 Likes

Hi! Another question: what is tbl supposed to stand for?
Thanks for your help! :blush:
Nicole

1 Like

Through the back loop

2 Likes

Wait a min I need to double check to see if that was supposed to be for the whole row.

2 Likes