Looking for testers in sizes 3X-5X!

Hi! I am looking for testers in sizes 3XL, 4XL and 5XL for my Gelato sweater.
Looking for one tester for 3X, three testers for 4x and two testers for 5X.

It’s an intermediate pattern, made with sport or heavy fingering weight yarn and 3 mm hook.

You can adjust the length of the sweater.
Circumference:
3XL (4XL) 5XL: 166 (177) 188 cm
65.4 (69.7) 74 in

Gelato sweater has an oversized fit. Calculate positive ease of approx. 25 - 30 cm (10 - 12 in) or more if that’s what you prefer.

Deadline is in 6 weeks and the test will run on instagram :slight_smile: please comment if you are interested or have any questions!

44 Likes

Hello, if you want i can totally test it in 4xl ^^
It’s so beautiful

2 Likes

This is absolutely gorgeous :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I would love to test for your beautiful pattern in size 3XL or 4XL :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous!! :heart_eyes:
I can’t test for the sizes you’re needing, but I can’t wait for the pattern release!! I’m also obsessed with the mesh sweater in your shop!! Definitely going on my wishlist!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

This is beautiful! I’m unfortunately not able to test for any of the sizes, can’t wait to see the release

1 Like

Hi! I already found my 3X tester, I am sorry!

I would love to test this product!!!

Hello! I would love to test this sweater in a 3X. If you would like me to! And my Instagram handle is @roses_crochet_04

I would love to test your pattern!! :purple_heart::purple_heart:

What size would you wanna test?

What size would you wanna test? :slight_smile:

I’d love the chance to test on a 5x :smiling_face: my IG is madmothcrochet (only posted stuffed animals so far but I’ve made blankets, a dress for my daughter and a sweater for my son before!)

Hey! I would love to hear out for 3X. You can check out my page on Instagram @zoychet as well. I have worked with wearables including the Folklore Cardigan, a couple of beanies and dozens of plushies!

3x if at all possible :grin:

I can test the 4XL if you haven’t found someone yet! My instagram is cassidyLsdowns

What are the equivalent sizes in USA bust/chest inch sizing?? Depending on that, I might be able to do either 4x or 5x??
Thanks in advance
GG Castillo

Cute! I would test, but id be a Xsmall, or small, not 3X, 4X, or 5X.

1 Like

I am interested in the 3x if still available.
IG Handle: tieinglooseends

thanks
ana