Lummie beanie release!

Hello everyone!

You can find my new pattern for free on my shop and in the link below. I hope your final piece keeps you warm during the colder seasons :cold_face:

Lummie beanie

I hope you find it easy to follow, if you have any suggestions or any thing is not clear please let me know :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

That’s a beautiful hat!!

4 Likes

Thanks! :hugs:

4 Likes

It looks so squishy! Thanks for the free pattern. Is worsted weight (aran weight) yarn used?

4 Likes

Perfect timing, I have the urge to make a bunch of warm accessories at the moment :smiley: Thanks for your pattern!!

5 Likes

I love it! I’ll be sure to check it out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Your hat looks so cute and warm. :two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

May I ask what type of yarn you used?

4 Likes

Love the pattern name!

4 Likes

Thank you for your coment, I think I used DK yarn, any yarn that recomends a hook of 4.5 mm would work fine. Otherwise, you can adapt the length and with of the pattern to your yarn, you’ll see that modifing the shape is very intuitive. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thnak you for your comment, you’ll see it’s very easy and the fit is just perfect :heart: I’ve been making few in a row for my firends :relaxed:

3 Likes

Hello Allisonk, I think I used DK yarn, any yarn that recomends a hook of 4.5 mm would work fine. Otherwise, you can adapt the length and with of the pattern to your yarn, you’ll see that modifing the shape is very intuitive :relaxed:

4 Likes

Thank you! Let me know if you have any doubts :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

This looks super cozy. I can’t wait to try it out.

4 Likes

I can’t wait to see your final piece :hugs: :hugs:

4 Likes

Thank you, I make hats for family, friends and charity shops so always looking for new patterns.

4 Likes

I have another free hat pattern in my shop and I’ve got some ideas on new designs!

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll have a look at your designs.

4 Likes