Mad Scientist Bear (Teddy Rick)

So I’m thinking about putting out a tester call here in the next week or so for help with this pattern. Im not sure if anyone would want or have the time to do it. Are my requirements for this too much? I want to make sure I get this right… It’s the biggest thing I’ve ever made on my own freehand.

So I will be picking at max 10 people.
This pattern will need similar colors I used Bernat blanket yarn
I was thinking a month would be good time for testing this?

22 Likes

Oh my goodness! He has so much detail! I think my brother would absolutely love this! Haha! I don’t think the requirements are too much personally.

3 Likes

Thank you! I’ve been going back and forth over this for the last 2 weeks.

3 Likes

A month would be good, but please look at postings regarding communication between designers and testers so that you can have a good experience.

1 Like

I love this pattern and all the details! I think your testing requirements seem pretty spot on for a project of this size/complexity

2 Likes

Yeah that’s part of why I’m giving a month on this one. It’s a bit of a pain to sew the spikes on and even making them is a pain :sweat_smile:. So I want to give people a good time frames.

1 Like

That is an awesome job you did on this :heart:

1 Like

Thank you! :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Love this!! I think you’re requirements are really fair. It should be plenty of time to complete. This would definitely be something I would be interested in :smiley:

1 Like

Oh my gosh!! I love him!! My husband loves Rick and Morty! And would love this guy!

1 Like

Oh my gosh! This looks so adorable and I love the details so much!!

1 Like

Y’all are killing me :face_holding_back_tears::smiling_face::smiling_face::melting_face::face_in_clouds:
Thank you for the love and support. I can’t wait to get this out there for testing!

2 Likes

He looks great. Well done

1 Like