Maid bunny pattern release + giveaway!

HOOMANS OF RIBBLR! I’m here to inform you of the release of my maid bunny pattern! It’s having a sale of 10% until the end of January, so any support is appreciated :sparkling_heart: there’s also a giveaway! Just follow my shop and you’re automatically entering :two_hearts: this pattern is so cute and I’m so proud of it! Just look at my testers work to see how cute it can get :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

20 Likes

So cute!

2 Likes

These are adorable! The testers did a great job, the maid design is so cute! :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Aww its so cuteee :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: im already following :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Have you thought about bundling all of your patterns for one price? I know I want them all!!!

3 Likes

Congrats and good job to testers!
I love this pattern sm I need it lol. Imma follow right away ^^ gl w the giveaway!!!

2 Likes

Congrats on the pattern release!

2 Likes

Congratulations on your release.

2 Likes

Congrats on this release! :tada::partying_face::clap: I’ve seen your patterns before and I’ve looked into your shop so many times for the cuteness that I feel like I’m stalking you! :pray::sob::sweat_smile: Also, I followed as soon as I saw the word pattern giveaway! :sob::heart_hands::joy:

2 Likes

Followed! It’s very cute

2 Likes

Tysm love xx

2 Likes

THEY DID I’m so proud of all of them xx

1 Like

I actually have some of my patterns in a bundle! I have a bundle of the bunny patterns I have and prolly would be adding this in there :two_hearts:

2 Likes

This actually made me feel good LMAO that I’m good enough to stalk bahahahah :sob::two_hearts: tysm for ur support imma be choosing 5 winners so fingers crossed xx

2 Likes

Thank uuuuuu

2 Likes

Its so cute i followed your shop i thought i did before :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Aww this is adorable :heart:

2 Likes

Hi hoomans! The giveaway for my maid bunny is now closed and winners have been contacted :sparkling_heart: tysm to everyone who followed my shop and supports me :sparkling_heart: I’ve noticed quite a few cancellations for payments, so whoever goes through that please feel free to message me and we can work it through :sparkles::sparkles: as always, sending lots of luv xx

6 Likes

They all are so amazing! I want them all

2 Likes