Make someone's day a little better

Hello everyoneeeee

So for this post, tag a few people you are friends with.

You can complement them, ask them questions or anything positive.

I will start

@AddyCrafts1278
@LittleCreatures
@littlemisswonderful
@4dium

30 Likes

@Kenziekrochet @CreshesxCritters @BeaniebeanOMG @artnium73 @anacrochets473

14 Likes

@notmimi @Paradise08 @BubblzCrochet @craftycellist @EV13isSPOCY @anon92679035 @sakuracrochets @SunshineStudio @JaeaRenee @evalynnRose y’all are just…AMAZING and that’s a HUGE understatement
Also thanks!

20 Likes

@RainbowPenguin2 thanks for being so nice to me :heart:
@JaeaRenee my bestieeee ilysm have a great break
@Combre ily pookie! thx for always being there for me
@craftycellist ik we don’t know each other too well, but thanks for being so kind to me
@Abigation thanks for always tagging me it means a lot
@ellacrochet21 thanks for being a great friend and being soo supportive. ily! 🫶🏻
@SunshineStudio sooo nice and kind
@littlemisswonderful u are the definition of sweet! i love talking to u

19 Likes

awh tysmmm <333

11 Likes

@SunshineStudio Making Hazel the Bear brought a smile to my face! Along the way, I had my doubts but it turned out amazing! I also was able to learn a new technique that will take my amigurumi to the next level!
@kballard You are always an amzing tester! You jump in to every project with an open mind and a steady hook! Each of your makes looks amazing!
@craftycellist Your patterns keep getting better and better! Your tests turn out awesome too! You never back down from one of my tester calls and always finish it with spectacular results!
@MayaPapaya7 You are so fun to collab with! You always provide positive feedback and your patterns are so cute!
@SwiftieStudio13 You always aim to brighten someone’s day
@ellacrochet21 Your ideas are so unique! Each pattern you come up with is special and beautiful! And you are and amazing tester!

And you reading this, are a kind and wonderful human being​:yellow_heart:

16 Likes

and… @SwiftieStudio13 @RainbowPenguin2 @SweetTomato @OrangePeelsCrochet @kballard @wooliamigurumis yall are AMAZING too! which is an understatement
srry if i forgot anyone!

14 Likes

@anon92679035 tyvm for being an amazing, yet funneh friend ^^
@SunshineStudio thank u for being such an amazing pookie !! ur so talented, kind, and creative
@littlemisswonderful another one of ma pooks that i’m glad to hv as my digital pookie bear ~
@sakuracrochets u are literally so amazing !! ty for being u <3
@BubblzCrochet ur funneh, sweet, creative, talented, and kind ~ ty 4 being my friend!!
@ellacrochet21 you’re amazingly talented and creative, idk how you do it <:
@xMiloDinox mm the chillest yet a m a z i n g f r i e n d ~ tysvm 4 being u ^^
@RainbowPenguin2 you have such encouraging words when it comes to my creations. ur literally such a sweet person!!
@Combre - you’re literally the sweetest person ever. i cant see you leave, were gonna miss u :heart:
@ribblr thank you for all you do!! this wouldnt be possible without you :purple_heart:

16 Likes

Thank you to
@littlemisswonderful -for supporting me
@RainbowPenguin2 -for liking so many of my posts
@EllaCrochetz -for commenting so much on my posts
@LoafOfBread -for supporting me
@SporkyGirl -for being one of the first to respond to my posts
@craftycellist -for supporting me
@Elaya -for helping with a pattern

15 Likes

more peoplezz
@kballard - so creative, talented and so much more!! thank u for being u <3
@elaya such a sweet and creative person, thank you for all you do ^^
@sporkygirl creative and kind!! such an amazing tester
@JaeaRenee very sweet 'n supportive !!

14 Likes

thanks to…
@Combre for being my friend, even though you aren’t online.
@SwiftieStudio13 for being kind and supportive <3
@Apple724 for inspiring me to me to make something i haven’t before
@SweetTomato for always supporting me
@NanaJanice for always having patterns to share with anyone who needs them
@craftycellist for being so helpful and kind
@FireStar and @FluffyYarnCreations for my lively banner and shop pfp
and thanks to everyone else i haven’t mentioned for just being here and supporting everyone, y’all are all the best

11 Likes

@froggosstitches ~ you are amazing, kind and funny and you don’t judge me, you put up with all my troubles and give the best advice ever, I know we haven’t talked in a while but you are still one of my best besties ever and your so easy to talk to your the best ilysm <33

9 Likes

:face_holding_back_tears:
@EV13isSPOCY you are so sweet and creative!
p.s. and I love all your patterns (which you know :joy:)

10 Likes

@RainbowPenguin2 you always have such kind things to say and your patterns are so freaking cute!

9 Likes

Awwwww tysmmm
Yes, thank you @Ribblr you’re amazing, and I wouldn’t have met all these wonderful people without you!

9 Likes

@littlemisswonderful you are so kind and encouraging, and very talented! See my pfp for proof :tipping_hand_woman: :heart_hands:

9 Likes

Haha that’s so sweet thxxx :heart::heart:

8 Likes

@anacrochets473 @DreamWeave @DreamCrochet @suettle @HookedByMarilyn @CrystalWolf82
I want to thank everyone for letting me test patterns even when I fall behind sometimes. For allowing me to share patterns I have found with the ones that ask for them. I am so blessed to have such a great group of people in my life!
@LoafOfBread @LittleCreatures @littlemisswonderful @EV13isSPOCY

14 Likes

Awwww you too nana!!

8 Likes

@anacrochets473 @LittleCreatures @EV13isSPOCY @kballard
@FishyFish1 @Alyphira @SweetTomato @DawnAngel995 @Youraestheticcrocheter @xoxostrawberry

12 Likes