Makes suggestion

Along with the “able to make journals of projects that you’ve acquired the pattern elsewhere” suggestion, I’d love if we could edit previous entries… For instance, I thought I had named my test for the wrap top as “Birthday Wrap Top” but now looking I see that I didn’t. So if I title today’s progress note with it, it won’t be “attached” to the previous note I posted on the 27th…

10 Likes

Grrr… The titles for journal is the bane of my existence. I name everything, and then the name completely disappears. It so annoying.

6 Likes

What do you mean the name disappears? :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

You can edit notes but not project name. Is that what you mean?

6 Likes

I could not edit either… I thought I named my test journal Birthday Wrap Top, but when I posted an update yesterday and used the project name, I saw that the original didn’t have it (I also noticed that ⅓ doesn’t show up in the notes so I was going to edit that note, but couldn’t find how)… So I deleted yesterday’s update and added it again without the project name…

4 Likes

You currently cannot update a project name after it is saved, but you can edit the note by clicking it from within your journal!

5 Likes

The title in my journal, it will just clear out

4 Likes

So when you add a project name in the top part it does not save for you? If you can kindly elaborate our team can check and fix it :blush:

5 Likes

It might save once and I know I’ve done it, but then I’ll go back in later and the title is empty.

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ll get our tech team on this for you :blush:

4 Likes

Yes, this was what I was trying to get across, but my brain decided it couldn’t articulate it :woman_facepalming:t3:
I was pretty sure (not positive, but close) that I named my project Birthday Wrap Top, but 2 days later when I posted an update with that name I noticed the original journal note didn’t have the name and my new note did, so I deleted the new note since I couldn’t edit the original title

3 Likes