Market prepping!

Hello beans of ribblr!!! I have a market in San Antonio TX, july 6th At the Mission Marquee Plaza (if any locals wanna go) amd heres my progress so far!!!

Some of these patterns are mine, some if them not released yet, and some of them are from you guys! I think ive made alot of progress and let me know what else i can make for my market! Some things i will be making are:

● 2 more dinos
● 1 more axolotl
●one more jellyfish
●my tester blackcurrent berry pie slice
●2 more cows
●5 sunflower bees
●3 chickens

Lmk what else i can make! Im really proud of the progress i have made so far, and i hope to see some of yall there!

21 Likes

cuteee

4 Likes

Chickens and mushrooms sell great! (I have a chicken pattern coming out later today/tomorrow!)

4 Likes

You should make some frogs :frog: I know nothing about marketing but personally I love the little keychain froggies.

6 Likes

AMAZING
i wanna go so bad but i live so far away :sob: :sob: help-

4 Likes

yes frogs are very popular, and so are keychains!

4 Likes

I am having a market in Fresno soon but I don’t know the exact date. I already have over a 100 things to sell!

4 Likes

You should make jumbo stuff!

2 Likes

those are so cute! I’m currently market prepping for an event in September
it is huge, and will be my first “official” market

Let us know how yours goes!

4 Likes

You can make my penguin! It’s a free pattern and it’s super quick to make. And it’s mini!

You can also make my lollipop pattern really easily!:yellow_heart:

3 Likes

ooooh so many plushiessss :grin:
good luck on ur market! i’m sure you’ll do AMAZINGGG

3 Likes

Your work is all super cute, so please don’t take this the wrong way - but with just my quick first look at the pic, I couldn’t figure out why the chickens had tentacles - took me a minute to recognize the ‘tentacles’ went to the baskets behind them. :laughing: I hope someone else sees the amusement that I did.

Good luck at your market! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

:rofl: omg i love it!! The baskets are removable, so i lf u dont want it to hang, u can take em off! They took me consecutively a full week.

4 Likes

Looks amazing - gotta love multiple ways to display them.

And I’m so very glad you understood me. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Honestly, idek how im gonna set this up! This isnt all of it. Im still making stuff :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Set things up at different levels. Have some stands or hanging displays so that not everything is laying down. One big awesome item can be a big help at drawing people into your booth. You’ve got a good color spread too. You really want those varieties (levels, colors, items, price points, etc) to catch people.

3 Likes

oh wow thats a lot

3 Likes

YESS that many crocheted items laid out like that just makes me so happy. Like a bunch of time, love, and effort sitting on your floor : D

3 Likes