Markets

I am prepping for a fall market that I will be attending with my friend, but I don’t have very many projects completed. My finished projects include a pig, gummy bears, whales, and more. Do any of you have any idea for projects?

10 Likes

Ooo! Make squid’s! I love the squid pattern by @Gaycrochetco

5 Likes

Dinos and mushroom bois!!! @daschubba has an adorible dino pattern, and i think @hugglenhooks had a mushroom boi pattern, or @xhunni has a mini mushroom boi pattern

8 Likes

Bees are always a hit for me. Made with blanket yarn they retail (for me) at $20 each. My bread and butter for markers all year long.

6 Likes

These are all great ideas, I’m amazed at how fast I got replies!

5 Likes

thx onee chan

4 Likes

Leggy frogs by the one and only KnotJadedCo does great for me, also @xhunni marshmallow boi always sells amazingly well for me. I make 1 to 2 per market and im always out of them. I also find elephant patterns are some of my best sellers. And the Jumping Spider pattern that was recently release by @KaytlynJohnsen also did amazingly (sold 3 of 3 at my last market).

In general, my worst sellers are bears and bunnies.

5 Likes

Hmm since it’ll be fall perhaps things like pumpkins would be good! I did change the Suggestions :raised_hands: space to Crochet :yarn: since the Suggestions :raised_hands: space is meant for suggestions to Ribblr, I also added some tags too, good luck with your fall market!

2 Likes

oh my goodness that is so good to hear!!! im so glad they did well! what colors or themes did you do for them? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I did a grey, a black, and surprisingly an orange one!

3 Likes

Wow so many great ideas! I’m surprised bears and bunnies don’t sell well!

1 Like

Maybe something fall themed? There are starting to be a lot of them!

2 Likes