Measurements section does not show full image

I have a schematic image that I have added to the Measurements section of my pattern, but when I exit Ribbuild mode to view it as a customer, I can only see part of the image. Clicking and hovering don’t change the way it appears, and I am not able to enable download for it the way that I can for an image associated with a row or note within the pattern. Is there a way around this? I’m attaching a screenshot in case that helps. The image is a jpg, and I’m using Chrome Version 84.0.4147.89 (Official Build) (64-bit) on a MacBook Pro running High Sierra Version 10.13.2.
Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for all the information!
I’ve checked that and I can see that it does not behave as it should. I’ve logged that in as an issue and it will be fixed so it’ll show up correctly.
Regarding the download - we currently don’t support that in the measurement page simply because this page is available when a customer looks inside a pattern before buying it. It’s best to add a photo there that doesn’t need to be downloaded, but still helps with understanding the measurement better.
I hope that makes sense :blush:

1 Like

It does make sense, thank you! I don’t think they should need to download it, so once the issue is fixed it should be fine. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!

2 Likes

@ClairDeLuneFiberArt A quick update - the issue with the photo is in development and should be fixed upon our next update of Ribblr 0.95!

2 Likes