Members counter

Is there a way to know how many members are on ribblr?
I’m always interested in statistics, and love seeing our community grow! :grin:
Just a counter at the top or bottom of the screen would be cool :smiling_face:
Sorry if this is already a thing and I’ve missed it!

6 Likes

This already is kind of a thing, not only for member community levels​:smile: since its a badge if you click on a profile you’ll see their badges along with what status they are (I have some screenshots below to better understand what I mean) It shows how many have it and if you click it you can even see who has it (this applies to all badges) :grin:

2 Likes

It would be nice to see a daily count of how many Ribblr members there are and how many are online while you are there

@Ribblr does this exist and if it doesn’t can it be added in a future feature drop?

1 Like

Oh yes I’ve seen this, but I meant more along the lines of how many people had accounts on ribblr, and how many were active at a time. Sort of to see how far reaching the community is. I dont suppose everyone would reach member status because not everyone would post on here? Theres definitely more than 881 members I think :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yes definitely! I thought that too!
It would be really cool to see in the next drop :blush:

2 Likes

Oh I see you meant how many Ribblr’s there were not the member community levels, that sounds like an interesting idea :grin:

2 Likes

Yes sorry, I don’t think I explained myself properly :grimacing: I didn’t realise we were all called Ribblrs :grin:

3 Likes

That’s what I call us since member is a community level so I just use that to differentiate lol :rofl:

3 Likes

I like it! Are we collectively a Rabble of Ribblrs? :thinking::joy:

3 Likes

I say that too! We’re all Ribblrs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

nearly half a million crafters use Ribblr monthly from slightly over 150 countries :tada:

For privacy and security, you can currently only see people who are active on the community and made their account public.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s amazing! Thank you for the stats!

Would a numerical counter to track this be breaching privacy or security?

1 Like