meme of the day!!

i could never

22 Likes

Oh hell no lol. Before I knew they existed things were hairy. We don’t speak of those times. :grimacing:

8 Likes

Sometimes for smaller amigurumi pieces I don’t use them :joy: chaossss but honestly it’s so much nicer not having to memorize how many stitches to do

7 Likes

LOL OMG NO. I would die without my stitch markers. :joy: I do tend to lose them, so I ended up learning how to make my own stitch markers.

8 Likes

That’s fair :joy: I bought a pack of like 50 stitch markers and now only have 5 :joy: no clue where they went, but also just ordered some stitch markers with like the clips similar to necklaces (because the other stitch markers are such a bother to move)

Like if I use stitch marker in project it’s usually just a piece of thread to easily mark, but those plastic ones I just use so my project doesn’t unravel if I take breaks, like using those plastic ones I’d spend just as much time moving the marker as working the full round :joy:

6 Likes

Yes! The plastic ones are the worst and as hard as they can be to move, sometimes they also fall off. :sweat_smile: I make mine with the lobster clasps. Soo much easier to move. It takes like 5 seconds. :+1:

6 Likes

I forgot the word for a moment but those lobster claps are the ones I meant that I ordered now :joy: like just a bunch of those and some charms

6 Likes

Can you imagine complicated lace knitting with no stitch markers? Whoever does that is really brave.

6 Likes

for sure i totally agree

4 Likes

Cover my ears, I will hear of no such anxiety lol!

5 Likes

I get so confused when I crochet I absolutely need to use stitch markers XD

5 Likes

5 Likes

Oh man, I have to have those stitch markers… I even use different ones to mark different things on my project… my mind likes to wander! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

I couldn’t agree with this more, I write down what colour stitch marker in what area means what even! :sweat_smile: :joy:

5 Likes

Oohh that’s really smart especially with big projects/project that take a long time

5 Likes