Missed a Corner- Do I Need to Frog?

Hello,
I’m making my first hexigon cardigan & accidentally missed one of the corners. When I realized, I stitched into it as a corner & figured all was well. As I continue I’ve noticed my stitch count between that corner & the next is less than what it should be. When I fold it, the shape is correct. Will it be a big issue later on? I’ll frog if I need to (I don’t want to get all the way to the end to realize it won’t work) but I’m hoping this isn’t too big of a mistake. Thoughts?

Photos attached (in the middle of a row so it’s not quite even, apologies)

7 Likes

The stitch count being off could cause a problem but I’m not sure.

3 Likes

I may just frog then. With such a large project it makes me nervous to make a mistake so early & leave it unless I have a sure solution. I appreciate your input!

3 Likes

Oooh Im making one too!! I did that with my last cardi and just frogged it to be safe.

4 Likes

Generally when I’m dealing with an error in my crochet or knitting, I consider 1) whether the error is noticeable or not, 2) whether it throws off the pattern & count, and 3) whether it’s likely to bug me down the road.

In this situation, I would probably frog back to the skipped corner and redo.

Best of luck to you.

4 Likes

Glad to hear I’m not the only one! :laughing: Hope it turned out well for you :white_heart:

2 Likes

That’s a very useful list, thank you! I will be frogging. Better now than later!

4 Likes