Mother’s Day Craft Fair help?

Hey there! So I have a craft fair coming up in April and I decided to make my selling theme Mother’s Day gifts. And I’m looking for some good Mother’s Day gift ideas that are easily made in bulk. If you have links to patterns that would be so awesome as well! And (last thing) for some of the projects that I have already picked out I need cotton yarn. So I’m looking for an affordable cotton yarn that sells in fairly large amounts. I know skeins of cotton yarn are usually smaller but on the larger end of that spectrum is what I’m looking for. Thank you so much for any ideas or suggestions that you may have! Yall have a blessed day​:grin:

6 Likes

What about roses?

4 Likes

I think flowers are cute! Also maybe bunnies or bears?

4 Likes

Maybe you could make a small amigurumi animal and also make a tiny one and sell them together so its like a mother and child thing?

5 Likes

I have a couple of vases for your flowers. There are a lot of flower patterns on here.

I think you can find videos to fold dishcloths into roses. So, with that in mind, this pattern is soft looking.

One example of many https://youtu.be/82qqeLCXa-g?si=PZVeLhVBUrqg7FGm

5 Likes

I believe @LatteCrochet has a Valentines Bee pattern. It would be cute for Mothers Day though!

4 Likes

Bouquets with pastel or bright colored tulips, but only 3 max bc pple dont expect to drop 60 dollars at a market. And maybe some teddy bears with hearts. If u know how to make clothes, then maybe some mothers day or valentines inspired clothes.

4 Likes

Hearts are always easy and quick

3 Likes