Motivation Help?

Hey guys!
So, I’ve been trying to churn out these last couple of presents before Christmas, but I can feel the burnout coming on. It doesn’t help that I only have today and tomorrow because I’m going out of town until late Christmas Eve. I really don’t want to crochet anything I have left to. Does anyone have any idea on how to get remotivated to finish?

6 Likes

I’ve been having this problem too. Try watching a show or listening to music while you crochet and take 5 minutes of a break for every 30 minutes you crochet! Hope this helps!

3 Likes

i like to watch crochet with me’s to boost up my productivity + energy :).

4 Likes

or watch froggycrossing crochet too, she’s so cool

4 Likes

I’m not sure how I’ve been binging animal crossing youtube in the background but forgot about Froggycrossing -

3 Likes

. . . watch her now

2 Likes

consider it done lol

1 Like

yay!

1 Like

Ive been burnt out for the last 2-3 WEEKS. Luckily I got everything (presents) done before I finally got unmotivated… it sucks, but Id take the advice before… watch/listen to something enjoyable, and take some extra breaks if needed. The more you force yourself without the breaks, the less motivated youll be, and you might get full burnout when its too late. I wish you the best!! Happy holidays! :sparkles::snowflake:🩵

1 Like

I quite often take a break from stuff when I feel burnt out. I was feeling burnt out on some of my presents and ended up telling people that they might get them later than the holidays, if you feel like you can’t finish the presents you should talk to the people and tell them you will finish them when you can. But I hope everything works out for you and Happy Holidays!

2 Likes