Mushu the Mushroom tester appreciation!

A HUGE thank you to each and every one of my testers. Y’all have made my first pattern experience absolutely wonderful. Thank you all for your support, kindness, and incredible feedback.

I am absolutely in LOVE with the :pinched_fingers:RANGE​:pinched_fingers: of y’all’s talent. Thank you for being a part of this journey with me :face_holding_back_tears::heart::mushroom:

Mushu the Mushroom’s pattern will be available on Etsy, Ribblr, and Ko-Fi on 8/15/22!!!

My Mushu the Mushroom pattern giveaway is open until 8/14/22 at 11:59pm U.S. Central. Y’all have time to still apply for the chance to be one of TWO winners of a PDF & Ribblr copy of Mushu’s pattern! Enter the giveaway via my Instagram, @chaichaicrochet, for a chance to win!

A SPECIAL shout-out to my Ribblr testers - @AimeeManami and @stitchedwithstardust!!! Thank you for sharing your incredible talents and helping me bring this pattern to life <3

17 Likes

Aww they are alll so cute. You should make a galaxy mushroom and sky mushroom and they could be like husband and wife. :grin:

7 Likes

Awww those are super adorable! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Thank you for having us! And congrats again! It’s an awesome pattern :clap:

6 Likes

omg!! so cute can’t wait for it to come out!!

6 Likes

Thnx for having us, Brooke…
Such a pleasure to test for you… :hugs::two_hearts:

6 Likes