Music 🎶 (and crochet)

Ok so guys I have no idea what to make and I need ideas, I have so many WIP’s but that part like totally doesn’t matter.

Also who here listens to Neoni, and if you do what’s your favorite song?

(Please don’t murder me but I really hate Taylor Swift :sob:)

10 Likes

fr WHY IS SHE SO POPULAR

(No hate)

6 Likes

FR s
She only has like 3 good songs

5 Likes

i love Taylor Swift but i’m not crazy like gonna kill you for even saying she’s not your favorite…maybe…but i listen to a lot of people while crocheting. Mostly Meghan Trainor, Dua Lipa, Camila Cabello, Sia, Ava Max, and I also have a playlist full of other random songs I know.

ok that last part about who i listen to wasn’t necessary but wHaTeVeR…anyways to answer your question no i don’t listen to Neoni…i don’t even know who that is. ALSO to answer your other question…if you are into making clothing I say to make a top of some sort and if you’re more into plushies I say make a raccoon. this was so long for no reason…guys i am sorry for that unnecessary rant about me but congrats if you read it all lol

3 Likes

I’m gonna be completely honest, long posts entertain me :joy:

3 Likes

I am a total Swifty, but I won’t kill you lol. I don’t have a lot of artists I listen to other than Strive To Be (If you are a Christian I TOTALLY recommend it!!!) And Taylor Swift :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I hate Taylor tooooooo, you are NOTTT alone

2 Likes

FR THO – i dont understand

2 Likes

ye i listen to neoni sometimes, don’t have a fav song tho – all their songs are amazing lol c:

1 Like

fr i never got the hype with taylor swift

1 Like

awesome person tho but i dont listen to her songs

1 Like