Music 🎵🎶🎧

Hey ppls​:black_heart::heart:

I need some music recommendations cuz I’m tryimg to branch out my music . I love rap,r&b,hip hop,pop,some new country, gothic, metal and that’s it oh yeah and British rap lmao… I need some bands to listen too also…

These are my favorite instruments also haha

adam levine guitar GIF by The Voice

drumming music video GIF by Interscope Records

11 Likes

You HAVE to check out Neoni, Livingston, Imagine Dragons, and The Score. They’re alternative pop

7 Likes

Right now I’m listening to “Lose control” by Zoe Wees and I think that might go with some of your interests. Really Zoe Wees in general​:yellow_heart:

5 Likes

Ok I’ll try both of y’all’s and I love imagine dragon

5 Likes

J. Maya is great, she defines her music as “nerd pop”, why? She makes references to things like books and greek mythology, she also has a song that is basically a crossword.

4 Likes

It’s not every day I see another The Score fan, which of their songs is your favorite?

6 Likes

Hmmm… I love Survivor and Born for This

5 Likes

I’m more Spanish than English, I love Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and others, In Spanish is Mark Anthony. Chayanne, Luis Miguel, India, Jerry Rivera and so much more,

6 Likes

Yesss I don’t think I have met anyone who likes her

4 Likes

omggg i love Imagine Dragons and the Score!!! no one’s ever heard of the Score tho :sob::sob:

5 Likes

She got a Discord server now, if you want to interact more with the fandom you really should check it out.

2 Likes

Really?!? That’s sad I love them

5 Likes

yeah, all of my friends had never heard of them

3 Likes