Music

Yeah :sweat_smile: and that’s cool :))

5 Likes

but girl you must got money cuz when i tell you i dont have not one album, pc, lightstick, poster…NOTHING cuz sis can NOT afford

5 Likes

GIRL WHEN I TELL YOU :sob: I am broke asf :skull: all my savings and all went to all my kpop stuff lol I don’t regret it though :woman_standing:t2::smile:

5 Likes

pls…its time for me to start selling cuz aint no way im finna let twice disband before i can get my hands on an album and lightstick.

5 Likes

PLEASEEE better get your light stick before they get snatched :sob:

5 Likes

i most definitely will​:purple_heart:

5 Likes

Any part of this song. Definitely.
I’d say “La humildad siempre prevalece”? Maybe? It means humble always lasts in english I think

It’s National (argentinian) and wayyyy to good.

If someone here knows spanish, please listen to it. It’s just- hilarious and good. I love the artist.
(Me and my friends started listening to it as a joke, we know it because it became viral in tiktok, and now we can’t get it out of our heads, because it’s really good)

3 Likes

What if we rewriiiiiiiite the stars

I LOVE ZENDEA :star:

3 Likes

Zendaya

3 Likes

Believe it or not, I’ve been obsessed with the same lyric (or just N/S by Stray Kids in general)!

3 Likes

its the accent for me

3 Likes

Yesss!

3 Likes

also in thunderous that lyric that goes “man im not sorry im dirty” THE ACCENT DUDE

3 Likes

It’s just *chef’s kiss.

3 Likes

CoOkIn LiKe A cHeF iMmA 5 sTaR mIeChLin IM SORRY BUT U REMINDED ME OF IT :sob:

3 Likes

Mi E jOnG jO mUl JiK gO NuN e Bo Yo IlLuSiOn
(insert Australian accent) No worries mate!

3 Likes

sameee!

5 Likes

My song lyric is:
WHY DOES THIS CARROT GROW
I like twisted translation on YouTube, it’s the lizzo one (it’s where she put the lyrics in google translate puts it through loads of different languages and back to English again) GOOGLE TRANSLATE BAD, and hilarious

4 Likes

Well, what do ya know? Twice renewed their contracts. I really thought we were gonna lose a few members or that they were just gonna disband all together. Well, now I can take my time with that lightstick lol

4 Likes

As you should :nail_care:t2:

4 Likes