My birthday!

Hello, hope everyone is safe and well! Today is my birthday (I’ve turned 20!), thank you everyone that’s wishing me a happy birthday, I’m so grateful to have found such a loving and encouraging community! I love everything arts and craft (If you couldn’t tell from my name lol) so to find a place where many other like-minded individuals are has definitely helped me to continue the craft of crocheting and learning new crafts and keep improving along with others, thank you all so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thanks @Ribblr for making such an amazing platform

Feliz Cumple Happy Birthday GIF by DINOSALLY

16 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! Hope and pray you have many more!!! :pray::relaxed::partying_face: I’m so glad you love Ribblr too, it’s such a great community of crafters :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Happy Birthday GIF by Spotify

Happy Birthday GIF by MyPostcard

5 Likes

Thank you! And it really is :smile::relaxed::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

happy birthday! hope it’s a great one! and i agree! i joined ribblr recently and it’s a really kind and supportive community!!
Happy Birthday GIF by Lazy Corgi

4 Likes

Thanks again! I hope you enjoy Ribblr as much as I do :laughing:

3 Likes

Happy birthday… :hugs::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you! :smile:

4 Likes

Episode 11 Crying GIF by The Voice

3 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! Hope your day is amazing!!! Happy Crocheting!!:partying_face::yarn::partying_face::yarn:
Feliz Cumple Happy Birthday GIF by DINOSALLY

4 Likes

Aww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Oh wow I never knew there was yarn emojis :rofl: and thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

There are!

4 Likes

:yarn::yarn: nice lol

3 Likes

Happy happy birthday!!! Hold you had a terrific day!!!

4 Likes

Thank you! And so far it has :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday
Sorry I missed it yesterday, but so glad to have you here!!

3 Likes

No worries, and thank you! I’m glad to be here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Happy birthday :tada::birthday:

3 Likes

Thank you! :partying_face::tada:

2 Likes