Thank you. I might do that. It doesnāt have to be crochet, anything is appreciated. Iām sorry for your loss.
Iām so sorry for you and your boy Marvin. I would have no idea what to do if one of my cats had to be put down as well. Two of my cats had serious medical issues in the past that we still have to look out for, and I worry about losing them every day.
Maybe you can make this worry doll cat pattern to always have a little Marvin with you. Itās a traditional thing from Guatemala that my mom taught me about when I was little. You tell it your dreams, fears, worries, anything you want to feel less burdened.
I love these patterns! Iām so so sorry for your loss. Please reach out if you need anything
Thank you all for your care and support. Unfortunately, Marvin is no longer with us. We just buried him in his favorite spot in the sun. Thank you again for your care and support, it really means a lot.
iām so sorry for your loss. you did everything you could for him. <3
Thank you.
Yeah honestly Iāve only met very few Avas lol
